Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NEED: Roswell Dress

So, I think that this could potentially be something super fun to talk about - a certain item that I'm currently obsessing over! Actually, in this case, obsessing is an understatement. I'm having legitimate separation anxiety from this dress. It's so beautiful, fits like a glove, and is even the perfect length for me (being 5'3 that can be a problem). In other words, it's flawless. The dress comes in two colors: Green and Navy. Personally, I love the green one! It's such a nice pop of color, and, on top of that, most of my Lilly dresses are blue for some reason... My favorite part of the dress would by-far be the bow belt! It cinches your waist so nicely, and is just the perfect feminine touch to finish off this stunning summer dress. 


Lots of love, 

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment