Thursday, July 11, 2013

HAUL: Lilly Pulitzer


Hi guys! Today I have a haul from, of course, Lilly Pulitzer! Last night from 5-8 pm all (at least I think all) the free-standing Lilly stores were having a "Private Preview" event for their summer sale, so when they called me to RSVP, you know that I had to go and search the store for a couple of goodies! I found two things, which I'll show you in a second. The sale, in my opinion, had some pretty nice prices! At my store, the entire front section of the shop was all sale items, and each rack was labeled with the price. The prices ranged from $69 to $119 and under. There wasn't a huge selection of clothing on sale, but it was a pretty decent amount. You'll easily be able to find something! The only problem with the sale that I found was either: 

1) I'm a Lilly junky, so I already owned a good portion of the clothing on sale 
2) There was not a lot in my size, but I expected that. 

Other than those two petty complaints, it was an all-around fantastic time and good sale! Now, getting into the two clothing items that I picked up! 

                            



















Lilly Pulitzer Darla Top - Original $118 Sale $49






















Lilly Pulitzer Shiloh Dress: Original $328 Sale $194


Lilly Pulitzer Clutch: Gift with purchase over $250

I hope you all hit up this amazing sale! 

Lots of love, 

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment