Monday, July 8, 2013

What's In My Purse?

Hi guys! Today for my first "official" post, I thought that I'd do a classic "What's In My Bag"! I've always been a fan of cross-body bags because a) they're easy to carry b) they're super light and small c) I don't have that much to carry in the first place! So, with that said, here's the purse that I'm currently carrying:


Now, going on inside!
 1. Burt's Bees Chapstick - I can't go anywhere without lip balm! Total necessity.
 2. Lilly Pulitzer Zip It Poplin - I have this attached to my keys so I can always have my license with me along with some cash and my debit card!
3. Kate Spade Cyndy Wallet - I love the color and the stud detail of this wallet! It was originally around $230, but I luckily got it for only $80! 
4. J. Crew Iphone 5 Phone Case/Iphone 5 - I always have my phone with me, as does everyone else. Not a surprise that this is what's in my purse! 

And there you have it - everything in my purse! 

Lots of love, 

Morgan







No comments:

Post a Comment